Wow, its been nearly twenty-two years since I first played Mario Brothers…. The generation that grew up with video games and to see the beginning of the Internet as teenagers is now by at large fully in the work force — game over.
EJECT NOW: UNSUBSCRIBE
VIEW THIS ON THE WEB: http://wp.me/P1QtO6-6Z
- “Networked Media” The brush from our common digital editors returns into the physical world to paint typography with light with long-exposure photography. Watch the full video of How to Run an Art School on Free and Open Source Software.
- “Art School” You can and must understand computers NOW… In San Diego next week there is an information security conference, ToorCon. Coming up in two weeks is the The San Gabriel Valley Linux User Group meeting with a presentation on Virtual Private Networks.
- “HTML Patchwork”, a quilt made by Open Source Embroidery of all of the hex colors by people from around the world. A twenty first century sewing circle, mirroring the practices of an international software development community.
- “Captcha” a poster by Jeremy Jensen, coming from our good design friends in the Netherlands.
- “Spammers” a book composed of aliases that spammers have used from 2003 to 2008, compiled by Wayne Daily at Precinct.
- “Desktop” a very neatly organized set of bookmaking tools from the workspace of Xavier Fernandez
- “Angry”, edible Angry Birds by Chef Nicky from the mobile video game that is as much pop culture as Elvis and Campbells Soup.
WEEKLY MAILING LIST: SUBSCRIBE
DAILY RIVER: http://postsoftware.wordpress.com/
Please send links and recommendations on similar works to courier(([(atz)]))braydon.com
©2011, Braydon Fuller. This message is licensed under an Attribution license